To help your family follow Jesus.
We are a non-denominational church, affiliated with the independent fellowship of Christian Churches throughout the world. We have no earthly headquarters or denominational connections.
The church was organized as Littleton Christian Church in 1957. The first meeting was at North Elementary School on March 3, 1957. The church officially incorporated on May 6, 1957 with 15 members. On March 2, 1958 ground breaking was held for the first building. An education building was added in 1963. In 1973, the auditorium was more than doubled in size. In 1985, the church purchased a house next door to use as an office building, then purchased additional land adjacent to the site during the next 4 years. In 1989, the auditorium was enlarged, additional education space was built, and the two buildings were joined together.
In March of 1994 our elders, deacons and staff were led by the Lord to begin an earnest and prayerful investigation into relocation. In 1999, we found and purchased 25 acres just south of Highlands Ranch Parkway on Highway 85 (Santa Fe). The first phase of the new campus was completed and moved into in August 2004. At that time we changed our name to Valley View Christian Church.
During the congregation's five decades of service, Valley View worked together with other congregations to help several other churches to be established in the Denver area.